Assam Career: Applications are invited from the citizens of India in Standard form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the following post in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia in the scale of pay mentioned against the post:-
|Name of the post||No. Of Vacant Post||Scale of pay||Category|
|Sweeper||One (1)||Rs.12,000-52,000/- + Unreserved G.P.: |
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizenas defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidate must have minimum qualification of VIII standard passed and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post.
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2023. The upper age limit is relaxable as per government norms vide O.M.No. ABP.612016151, dated Dispur, the 2nd Septernber 2020.
- Applications should reach the Office of the Chief Judiciat Magistrate Tinsukia on or before 26.06.2023 during office hours.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for appearing in interview / viva-voce.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
- The candidate must mention in the application form the details of criminal cases, if any, instituted against him/her, whether pending or disposed of; if disposed of, whether convicted or acquitted.
- All information regarding date of interview will be published in the official website of Tinsukia District Judiciary. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded in the official website of Tinsukia District Judiciary i.e. http://tinsukiajudiciary.gov.in/. No separate calling letter will be issued.
- The Final Selection will bc made through personal interview/viva-voce only.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an [Undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
How to apply:
l. Candidates should have to send their application to the address through post, super scribing the post applied for i.e., “sweeper” on thc top of the envelop as follows “‘for the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, Assam”. The candidates may also submit applications in the DROP BOX placed at the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia, Assam. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
II. The candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testirnonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
III. Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel and should submit NOC from his/her present employeet.
IV. Incomplete Application/ Detective Application/ Application received late shall be
summarily rejectcd without intimating thc applicants.
V. The Selection Board reserves the right to cancel, alter and modify any terms or
conditions at any stage without any prior notice. All other matters which are not
specifically mentioned in this advertisernent, shall be decided by the Selection Board
Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Tinsukia